Friday, May 11, 2007

The pieces of my heart are missing you

I thought I could forget * fast, how wrong was I?

Hello all! Went shopping for the whole day!
With sister, Pf, Yz & Sam! Whee so tiring man.
Went to Pf's house in the afternoon to wait for her.
She shouted when she saw us outside her door, hahah.
She had to finish her chores in order to go out.
Yz came soon after we reached, ate at her house too!
Okay, call me suaku but its my first time eating brown rice!
Brown rice = Unpolished rice. Lol FNN -.-

I love my bestie millions :D

Almighty next top models beside me :)

Happy people.

Okay, so we set off to JE at bout 2 plus.
Met up with Sammie at the platform there, lol.
Then we decided to go to Far East Plaza to shop! :D

Alibaba! -Laughs-

We reached there, bought Old Chang Kee & Sweettalk.
We really walked from the 1st floor to the 2nd last okay!
Covered almost more than half of the place, cool huh :)
Saw something really freakishly disgusting & really scary.
1 man had his earhole almost the size of 7cm wide in diameter.
1 woman had her everywhere pierced, even her chest. Damn cool la.

Fried mars bar, yum!

Yz wanted to go home to watch her tv show,
so the 4 of us went to Bugis Street to shop! Yes :D
We were all so very very tired I tell you, no joke man. Ha ha.

Pali, Gali, Sali & Jali! Whee (x

So I bought myself a pair of shorts, black in colour.
Sister & Pf bought themselves a pair of skinny jeans.
Ha ha, they were very very funny when they're trying it on.
"Does my thighs look big? Walau my thighs so fat!" -Laughing like hell-
But truthfully, it doesnt look big, at all okay :D
Shopped around, went home with Pf. Sis had ministry & Sam went home, I think.
Pf & I talked alot during our journey home, oh-so-fun!

Bestie & I!

Pf called me just now, told me we took the wrong shopping bag.
Fwah! Cos our teeshirts are purple, so we mistaken it.
Ha ha. This is so fricking funny.

I got 54/100 from Rosalyn score! Lower than yesterday. Her comment for me,
"Very very cute looking blog. Thats all." Cute-looking?! Omgosh, hahah.
XingPing got 0/100, wow in a state of shock. I bet she's shocked too :\
Alvin's scoring tomorrow, I seriously cant wait. Okay super tired now.
People please vote for me, B14 @ www.vote.youth.sg!
Goodnight all! Im turning in :)
Today was supposed to be our ______, happy ______, if we were ________. Im sorry, I think I've taken the wrong step. But its too late to turn back now, right?

No comments: